The beautiful hill district Idukki contributed many film talents to Mollywood. Here i am listing out the celebrities from India’s tea land Idukki.
- She came to Mollywood through director Vinayan’s film “Boy friend”. Unfortunately she didn’t do much in the film and she failed to get more projects.
- She came back again with a stunning performance in critically acclaimed film “Trivandrum Lodge”. That film helped her to set a platform in Mollywood and she never looked back after that.
- She is one of the most busiest actress in Mollywood now.
- Asif Ali was born in Karikkode near Thodupuzha in Idukki.
- Debuted through Shyamprasad’s sleeper hit “Ritu”, in which he was an antagonist.
- He is a College drop Out.
- Even though most of his hero centric films failed to ring the cash box office ,he still continue in mollywood active. Asif Ali’s father is EX- Communist party minister.
- Film “Honeybee” given him the break after bunch of unsuccessful film attempts.
- Married from Kannur.
- Before entering into film Jafar was leading a typical middle class life in “Idukki”. Like Kalabhavan Mani he was a auto rickshaw driver too. He kept a very good relation(rapport) with Kalabhavan Mani. As per the reports he was spending time with Mani in his farm house two todays before his death.
- It was through a famous television serial telecasted in Surya TV, he got recognized
- Later he got opportunity to work with big stars in Mollywood and he
- He is highly talented mimicry artist and his NF Varghees voice is very famous.
- And one more interesting thing about Jafar is ,he is the only actor in Kerala film industry with “Idukki” in the name.
- Address:R.K. BHAVAN, POST OFFICE COMPOUND,MANACAUD. P.O., THODUPUZHA