There is no cast/creed required to be become an artist, but of course there is record in government about every ones religion. And here i peek into that record and presenting it for you .
Brahmin’s in Kerala are two types:
2.Kerala Iyers (Bhattars)
- Tamil Brahmins of the Indian state of Kerala —people who were residents in the Kerala region, and also people who migrated from present day Tamil Nadu in different waves starting from the medieval period onwards.
- This community is classified into two :
the “Palakkad Iyers” and Iyers of the Cochin and Travancore regions.
1.Jayaram: (Tamil Iyers family)
- Jayaram born to a Tamil Brahim family.
- He married to a lower caste “Nair” Lady (Parvathy).
- Meera ventured in to Mollywood after director LalJose noticed her performance in a television program.
- Meera Belongs to Brahmin family.
3.S. N. Swamy
- Veteran script writer SN Swami who moved pen for cult films like “CBI series” and “20th century” Belongs to high class Brahmin family.
- Dakshinamoorthy was born on 9 December 1919in Alappuzha district, Kerala (Travancore, British India).
- Premji was born on 23 September 1908 in Vanneri, Malappuram, Kerala.
- Premji joined Yogakshema Sabha and worked with V. T. Bhattathiripad, E. M. S. Namboodiripad and MRB in the fight against the casteism and conservatism that existed in the Nambudiri community.
- MRB got married at the age of 40 to Arya Antharjanam (30years old) from Karuvat Illam, Kanjany, Trichur, who was a widow since the age of 17. (This was when widow-marriages were completely prohibited in Nambudiri community.)
- Born in Karuvatta, Alappuzha as Nair .
- She was married to Late Dr. M.K. Parameshwaran Namboothiri known as Kaladi Namboothiri,
- After her marriage to Dr. Namboothiri, she converted to Brahmin community and became an Antharjanam.
- He belongs to Padinjare Mana in Mannakkanad in Kottayam district. He was a Chemistry Professor of Devamatha College, Kuravilangad.
- Sudha Chandran was born to Tamil-Brahmin parents in Kannur, Kerala on 21 September 1964.
- Poornima is an Indian film actress of south indian films .
11.Vidya Balan :
- Vidya Balan was born on 1 January 1978 in Poothamkurussy, Puthur, a town in the Palakkad District of Kerala.
- She is a pure vegetarian.
- PriyaMani is Vidya Balan’s cousin.
12.Madathipparambil Seshaniyyar Venkatrama Iyer
13.P. C. Sreeram
- Born 9 February 1989 is an Indian film actress.
- Who has acted in Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil films.
- She is probably best known for her performances in “Yaaradi Nee Mohini” and Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu.
- Indian singer, actress, composer, entrepreneur, speaker, songwriter and environmental activist.
- She was born to R. Krishan and Sharada in Mumbai.She is tamil brahmin (iyer).
- Married to Malayali actor Sreenath and got divorced later
- Currently, she is married to S.Bajore .She has a son and a daughter. She now lives with her family in Albany, New York United States.
- Debuted in Vinayan directed movie Dada Sahib along with Mega star MAmmoty
- She comes from Brahmin family .
- Athira is running a catering service along with her husband in South Kerala.
- PriyaMani belongs to Palakkad Tamil Brahmini Community
- Neeraj belongs to Calicut based Nambudiri family.