So its time to celebrate . Calicut is going to mark its signature in the world IT map. Government IT park has been inaugurated . Its going to revolutionize the culture of Calicut for sure.
SIMILAR POSTS :
Only park centre is inaugurated now .
- The Park Centre of the Cyberpark, having an area of 11,000 sq feet spread across two floors, hosts the administrative office of Cyberpark and three software development companies. Besides, the centre would have a main conference hall, a mini conference hall, two guest rooms and a cafeteria.
1: INAUGURATED ON: Feb 15TH 2014
- Inaugurated by : Minister for industries and IT P K Kunhalikutty.
2: DELEGATES participated : Mayor A K Premajam, M K Raghavan, MP, P T A Rehim, MLA, K Sugathan, Olavanna grama panchayat, Devaki, Meera Darshak, ward councillors, Duleep Sahadevan, member of Nasscom, Kerala Regional Council, Dr Saji Gopinath, president, Calicut IT Initiatives, T K Anwar, president, Calicut Forum for IT, and N C Aboobacker,
3: LOCATION: Nellikkode PO, Kozhikode-673 016, Kerala.
4: COMPANIES registered : Three software development companies
5: WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
6: Key points :
- According to Cyberpark authorities, the total investment by the government for the development of Cyberpark will exceed Rs 250 crore in the next two years.
- Both SEZ and non-SEZ options will be available within the Cyberpark.
- 43 acres (170,000 m2) of land at Nellikode will be notified under SEZ for investors
7: OWNED BY: Government of Kerala.
8: From Minister for industries and IT P K Kunhalikutty:
“great changes will occur in and around the areas after the setting up of the venture. “A number of new firms will come up in the area that will change the face of Kozhikode,the government is moving ahead with the plan to complete the construction of the Cyberpark within a year. “Kerala has become an IT-ready state in the country and the model shown by the state is an example for others,” . Kerala is miles ahead in e-governance and if IT exports are also promoted, the state “
For More information – firstname.lastname@example.org