- Cars have gone beyond the primary need of commutation to luxury status. And Rolls Royce is the ultimate in the series of luxury. Until 2014 ,according to official data from Rolls Royce there are 16 rolls Royce in Kerala and metro city Cochin has 6 .
This is not a Car ,but caaaar
1. HH Marthanda Varma Raja
- This car is gifted by a Bangalore based business man “Mr Purushothama Reddy” on his Navathi(birthday)
- Location : Trivandrum.
- But Varma declined the offer first and said that for a man like him who wish to lead simple life doesn’t fit for this luxury vehicle. Later when Reddy insited with love he agreed to use this for Darshan times.
- Model: RR Phantom.
2. Ravi Pillai-(Kollam-Trivndrum Area )-3
Padmashri Dr Ravi Pillai, Managing Director of the Bahrain-based construction services major Naseer S.l Hajri Corporation (NSH) and Petrochem, Saudi Arabia, has added a new jewel in his crown of achievements by buying Rolls Royz .His Rolls is considered as the first rolls royce in registered in kerala .He remembered that his first car was Ambazoder and Honda. And he added that it was the with the grace of god he could achieve all this. oderd Saudi,Dubai and India .
- Reg no KL 02 AG 1.
- Ravi Pillai owns three Ghost, among which one runs on Kerala roads. His other Ghosts are in Dubai and Mumbai.
- Color :- Deep Blue
- Color : English White
- Now with Joy Alukkas takes possession of a new RR Ghost, total cars stands 5 on Kerala roads
- Register number: KL 7 BU.
- No official further details are available.
4.Dr GPC Nayar.(Kochi KL7BT 3232)
- Color :-Deep Blue .(dark indigo)
- Model :Rolls Royce Ghost EWB
- Registed number : KL7BT 3232.
- Owners Profile :Chairman of SCMS group of educational institutions,
- Total Expense : Rs 4.7 crore.(I lkah dollar Advance.).
- Features :Ghost is 20.5 feet long and 2.25 feet wide.
- Road tax: paid Rs 24,39,600 as road tax for 15 years.
- Rs 3,15,960 as insurance fee for one year.
Experience :(Nayrs words)
- I first read about Rolls Royce during my journalism studies in Nagpur, and to be frank i was moved by its features and royal appeal then. But i wasn’t financially well enough to even think about buying it in my wild dream. Down the lane ,recently i read an advertisement and for a curiosity i called the Bombay office.
- We got it delivered from Mumbai(imported from UK) and I drove it back to Kerala along with my son.I had memorable experience at Salem. We parked the car in a Five star hotels entrance and our food bill was paid my hotel management.Car was bought by Prathap Foundation for Education and Training, it will be used by its chairman Dr Nayar.
- the pic is taken in mumbai after delivery of their vehicles .. will reach tcr in a week ..all three !!! all bought by kalyan group (not sure if it is the jewellers or the silks)
3 Phantom Series II
- Color: Deep Blue
- Location : Thrissur.
Drunken Nishan has been arrested for locking up women SI in Thrissur in his Rolls Royce.
- Hi name is Muhammed Nishan(The Beedi businessman ) and Police had earlier taken him in custody for giving his children(a YouTube video where two minor children who drove a massive Ferrari inside Sobha City went viral, earning over one million hits in a week.) to drive sports car and for using vulgar language to his brother’s wife on facebook. Muhammed Nisham has at least six imported cars. And one or the other of them has been at the centre of every controversy that he has been involved in over the past few months.The latest is a summons sent to him from customs in Thrissur, asking him to produce relevant documents next week about his Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Road Ranger, Ferrari and Jaguar. The Customs Department wants to verify whether the imports are in order, or if the cars were undervalued.
- Nisham is managing director of Tirunelveli-based King Beedi Co. Apart from being a prominent tobacco supplier, he has hotel and jewellery businesses in the Middle East.
- His next run-in with the police came in Thrissur on Thursday last week, followed by the customs notice from there. He was driving his brand-new Rolls Royce when police stopped him for a routine check. Police say Nisham was under the influence of alcohol, which he admits.
7.Yousuf Ali: (EMKE – Thrissur – Tungten)
- KL 46 D 1 registered in June 2010 is a Rolls Royce owned by M A Yousef Ali
- This is owned by Mr M A Yousufali. He is using the car since few months. Some times he keeps his Norka Designation along with the number plate as well.
- Owned first Rolls Royce -Ghost in Kerala, who possessed it by the end of 2010.
- Dr.Somaprasad Alleppy owned first Rolls Royce -Ghost in Kerala, who possessed it by the end of 2010.
Other Rolls Rollys owners with out much details and confirmation
Mohandas College of Engineering and Technology (MCET) Trivandrum
- Diamond Black
Nikunjam Constructions Trivandrum
- Color: Diamond Black
Koyenco – Calicut
- Color: English White rolls roys
- Reportedly founder and chairman Of Koyenco group , Mr.P.P Koya .
AT – Calicut
- – English White
BC – Calicut
- – Diamond Black
- Color: Alwaye – English White
Hosp – Tirur –
- Enlgish White (Not in state yet)
Pharma – Trivandrum –
- Diamond Black (EWB)