WHY BUY IPHONE AND SAMSUNG?, IF WE HAVE INDIAN MADE ?
- Even though India is second in world population(and 60% youth as well ),it’s contribution to the world mobile phone market is comparatively very less.Indians prefer to buy most often ,international products (DYING FOR I PHONE AND BLACK BERRY’S ).But Indians are not aware about their home made mobile phones .
- Americans and other Asian mobile manufactures are exploiting and playing strategically to catch Indias fertile Mobile soil.India have to grow up realizing the fact as early as possible. India have worlds largest technical skill set pool.We have a 60 percentage youth population. Skill set and market advantage rarely meet in a such a beautiful way like Indian market.
Here i am gluing few made in India mobile phones.I believe at least after reading this people get familiarize with Indian made mobiles.
PROMOTE OUR INDIAN MOBILE PHONES
Micromax dethrone Samsung and became the most selling mobile phone in India. Its really a great achievement .
- Started by four friends in 2000.
- They’ve also been the first Indian phone maker to shoot world-class TV ads and even cheeky banner ads that poked fun at the comparatively.
- Headquarters :Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- Brand Ambassador :Akshay kumar.
- Founder :Rahul Sharma.
2: Reliance Phones:
- Reliance is India’s proud Tele-communication giant. It was a big dream of its iconic founder “dhirubhai ambani” to make phones reach in nook and corner of largely diversified 1 billion Indian population.
- On 31 January 2013, Reliance announced its partnership with china based mobile phone manufacture Lenovo to co-brand smartphones in India. The smartphones were said to use the Android OS and have dual-core processors.
- Headquarters :Mumbai, Maharashtra , India.
- Founders : Mirchandani and Vijay Mansukhani.
4:SPICE mobiles: (1997):
- Headquarters: Mohali, India.
- Owner:B.k Modi.
- Headquarters: Noida
- Headquarters: Gurgaon, India
- Founder:Mr. Rakesh Malhotra
8: Maxx Mobile phones:
- Owner: Mr. Ajjay Agarwal
- Brand ambassador :Indian cricket captain, Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Headquarters:New delhi india.
- Founder: Sunil Bharti Mittal.
11 :KARBON MOBILE :(2009)
- Formed in 2009.
- Karbonn has a number of Android powered smartphones and tablets selling across the country.
- Headquarters:Bangalore, Noida, India
- Founders:United Telecoms Limited
So why hesitate?, instead of promoting other country mobile phones start shouting about our own mobiles and contribute to Indian economy .