First of all thanks to :
- SAP Technical Consultant
- SAP ABAP Consultant.
For any inquires related to SAP-please mail to us- email@example.com.
- What is SAP:?
SAP AG is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, with regional offices around the world, SAP is the leader in the market of enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service.
- SAP companies in India:?
Tech giants like SAPLabs, Infosys, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Deloitte, IBM, Atos, Bosch, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Reliance, Accenture, all have an SAP wing under them.There are a lot of minor companies that offer an even impressive profile if you are experienced enough.
1.Take SAP Certification
- It is always a good option to take a certification in SAP. But, SAP is vast. You There are a lot of modules in SAP viz, SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP PP SAP SRM, SAP SCM etc . So it is always difficult for someone new in the industry for identifying which module should he/she focus. I’d say that unless you are taking a certification in ABAP, one should work as an ABAPer for a period of time and then identify, on which module, he/she should settle.
- It will be also wise to remember that taking a certification in SAP costs a lot of money.
- Undergo SAP Training from some good institutes in Hyderabad/Bangalore and try for CO.s which recruits trained SAP Developers.This would boost your chances on understanding the basic concepts and executing your ideas wisely on getting a live project. There are a lot of well reputed training institutes out there. So, instead of wasting your time, pondering on what you should do with your future if you think that our life belongs to the IT field, taking a certification is a huge boost for your career.
3.SAP Freshers on service Bond
- Try Co.s which take SAP Freshers by signing a service bond.I am currently working in such a company, and it is a reputed SAP partner. As from my experience, you will get a lot of opportunity to explore the depths of SAP when you are there. Make maximum use of your time there. There companies would train you thoroughly before taking you on board for live project, and so, prior training in SAP is not a necessity. It is an open option for freshers.
4. Switch to SAP
- If you are already working (in some other domain)in a company having SAP , Try to learn(Part-tim training/Online Training) SAP and try to switch SAP domain in the present company itself.
5.Update your Knowledge in SDN/SCN
- Be Active in SDN/SCN,keep updating your knowledge. scn.sap.com.SDN is like the Alexandrian library of SAP. If you ever get stuck on something, you are guaranteed to find an answer here. It doesn’t matter if you are an ABAPer or if you belong to any specific module, SDN has your answer.
10 SAP Blogs you must read
- Jon ERP.
- Feeding the Ecosystem.
- Bob Evans.
- SAP AFS.
- SAP Bloggers corner.
- MSDN – SAP Apps on SQL Server.
- Timo Elliot.
- SAP Global IT Blog.
- Infosys SAP Blog.
6.Practice practice practice
- Practice lot in SAP IDES, This is one of the main advantages of joining an SAP partner company. You can always use an IDES system for practising and brushing up your skills.SAP is evolving day by day. So, it is always good to explore and learn new stuff in your free time. Practising on an IDES system is definitely the way forward.
7.Update your Profile in Job Site
- Keep updating your profile in Naukri, Monster.The more proficient you are on a technology, the more it will hep your profile. Keep updated on technologies like SAP Wed Dynpro, SAP netweaver getway, SAPFiori, SAP SMP SAP HANA, etc.
8.Find all the Partner Companies
- Find all the partner companies: of SAP and go to their websites and upload your resume.
9.Get in touch with Consultancies in Hyderabad & Bangalore like SourceOne,Magna and share your resume
- Widen your professional network.Keep in touch with your colleagues/Friends/Relatives/
Friends of Friends whoever and send them your profile in case if any SAP opening pops up they can refer you in their respective Co’s.
10.Migrate to IT hub of India
- Keep a Bangalore SIM and put your current location as Bangalore and try to attend as much interviews as possible. Happy job searching.happy job search.