I always feel sad for Kerala being called just as a consumer state with out much industry production stories to tell except about the success of IT/Software industry. Kerala is depending neighboring states for every thing.
Why can’t Kerala with such a large talent pool fail to produce some good industries. Few are saying its politicians corruption and inability. Few are saying Kerala’s geography is not suitable such .Few are saying Kerala is densely populated and industries would effect its system. what ever ther reason is ,i made a small research and understood ,there is industry which is suitable for Kerala and that is “FOOTWARE”.Known as ‘Gods own Country’ or ‘Land of Rubber’, Kerala has a 90 % share of India’s natural rubber production.
Why This article ?
- This list would be useful for those who searching Kerala based footwear company details.
- Located in Calicut.
- Owned By great humanitarian and politician VKC Mammad Koya.(He is current mayor of Calicut corporation)
- Launched in dec 2006 at Kozhikode ,Kerala.
- is a division of the MCV Group of Companies which had a humble beginning in 1958 under the founder leader late Mr. M.C. Verghese. Empowered by his vision the MCV group has spread its wings into a multi- crore multi- faceted conglomerate employing a self motivated work force of 1200…
- Kerala Footwear Products, manufacturer of premium range of Footwear branded “Premier Grip” is a brand presence in the footwear industry with a premium range . Our mission is growth through quality, Innovation and Customer Satisfaction.
- In the year 1975 with a production capacity of 1500 pairs per day, Paragon made its humble entry into the Indian market. In the year 1982, after gaining popularity in its home state of Kerala, Paragon began its passage into the other Indian states. The company’s distribution of footwear is networked through 16 depots across India. Retail shop keepers are serviced by more than 300 distributors, delivering stocks to every corner of the country in the shortest possible time. The company strongly believes that its greatest strength is its staff and its distributors.The Paragon Group of companies is considered No. 1 in the organized rubber footwear sector. Today, Paragon’s total production capacity (in-house) is 400,000 pairs a day. Apart from in-house production, the No.1 Footwear Company has also outsourced production of footwear in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kottayam, Calcutta and other places. Therefore the total sales is approximated to 12,00,00,000 pairs each year. Catering to millions with the promise of long-lasting footwear, Paragon has grown to become the No.1 footwear brand in the country. Promoted by the Paragon Group of Companies, it has state-of-the-art ISO-9001 certified factories incorporating the latest in footwear technology at:
- Branches :Kottayam, Kerala,Bangalore, Karnataka,Salem, Tamil Nadu,Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh